This versatile Nedis® Wireless Weather Station provides information about the indoor and outdoor temperature, as well as reporting on expected weather conditions. What’s more it also doubles as an alarm clock so, come rain or shine, you’ll always be up and out of bed on time!
The outdoor sensor can be sited anywhere within your garden. It operates by 2x AA batteries (not included) to transmit data and forecasts to the alarm clock/weather station inside via a 433 MHz frequency signal.
Sleek and stylish display unit
The sleek and stylish display unit can be placed anywhere in your home: it can be powered by the included 230 V adapter or by 3x AAA batteries (not included).
Alarm clock, weather information/forecasting and more
Offering time and date information, details of the current phase of the moon, tide times, sunrise and sunset times for 150 European cities, an alarm clock with snooze function and details of today’s temperature, humidity and comfort levels alongside a forecast for the weather in the future.
• Wireless weather station – for instant information about today’s temperature and humidity (both indoors and outdoors) and forecasts for future weather patterns
• Doubles as an alarm clock – with dual alarm, snooze, time and date functions
• At a glance details of the moon phase and sunrise/sunset times in 150 European cities
• Five levels of weather forecast data – to give you the complete picture
• Sensor operates at a frequency of 433 MHz – for uninterrupted data transfer
• Display unit can be placed anywhere within the house – operated by mains (adapter included) or batteries (not included)
Quick start guide